Saturday 13 December 2008

Slide Along The Road




I came off my bike on Wednesday morning. I looked out of the window at 6.25am to see how bad the winter conditions were and it looked bad but not as bad as it had looked previously. The cars were frosty but the roads looked ok. I got on my bike to ride to work and went straight off it and hit the road hard. I hit my ribs on the road and it winded me and I laid there for a few seconds and got up again, I walked a little on the pavement and climbed on my bike again and came off again hitting the road. I can't remember the conditions being as bad as this ever, I have been cycling to work for 26 years and I cannot remember it being as bad as this. So I have got bruised ribs and a huge 6'' bruise on my left hip plus numerous other bruises on my body. The bike I'm glad to say is fine and I'll heal to ride another day!
5

1 comment:

Miss Parker said...

Ouch! Holy crap! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. All the best to you for a Happy, Healthy and *Safe* New Year!

MissP
xo

PS - I've got a new location for my blog:
http://raveandroll.wordpress.com