Thursday 12 March 2009

Catching Up

Thought I ought to update on here as I seemed to have forgotten to put anything on here. Work has got fairly busy so we are back on 5 days which is good. Traditionally we should be quiet but we are busy enough so nobody is complaining. As quick as I get some money coming in, I'm spending it on cycling gear. Just bought a new helmet to go with the bike, a red and white Specialized helmet, 2 water bottle cages and a pump to fix onto the frame. I'm really getting into road cycling. The last time I was on the bike I reached 27 mph which was so amazing and I didn't mean to but it just was so easy to reach that speed, so I slowed down when I realised but wow!

I'm currently going through old video tapes and transfering them onto DVD but it does take a long time to do. I must have done about 30 tapes up to now and that means hours of video, but it is worth is as there is stuff in there I have not seen for over 10 years!

5

No comments: