Thursday 20 January 2011

Life's Been Good To Me So Far

So far things have been ok, not done everything I've set out to do but slowly getting sorted. The windows are now being made and roughly 6 weeks time they should be getting fitted. I bought another pair of shoes, some Jasper Conrad brogues, £82 from Debenahms but opened up an account and got 10% off the price. They are fantastic shoes, really comfy and they look great too.
Got a letter from Vinny on Monday saying he wants us to get back together and I'm pleased he is sorting himself out, I really hope we can save our relationship and that it has not gone too far, too long, but I'm willing to give it a go.

It's the mystery weekend this weekend, I just hope it's ok and I'm not looking forward to it. It was bought for a Christmas present originally for me and Vinny but seeing he buggered off it is just me going. I don't know where it is, what hotel it is and as far as I know it isn't fancy dress. As far as I know there's an 80's party on the night so that should be ok and seeing I'm going with the rest of the gang from the hotel at least I'm in good company. I hope that Saturday afternoon we get a chance to have a wander around wherever we are and there's no way I'm going to be going from pub to pub like they do sometimes when they go to London. What do you wear, that is the question I got to sort lol

5

No comments: