Wednesday 15 February 2012

Spanner In The Works

I'm trying to be really positive with my outlook on things, gym and life in general. Today at work we have been told that we are going on a 4 day week again starting next week. We've been here before and I'm not worried but it has started all the gyms off at work and that's where I start to feel the mood change. I'll do what I normally do and go to the gym except I'll have to change what I do so that it doesn't interfer with the training wih Steve. I could change the times for the training but I can't guarentee that I will get the Friday off and I won't know till I get home on a Thursday day time.

On a good note, I saw all my abs tonight at the gym for the first time ever and it looked amazing and I want to see them again soon!

5

No comments: