Monday 28 October 2013

Making A Comeback

I guess you can say I'm in a rut!

For the last couple of months I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself and fed up, of the way I feel and I seem to just want to not do anything. I need a good kick up the arse and get back into gear and be more positive and move forward with things. Work has got me fed up too, I had a good holiday and things started going wrong after I got back from my holiday. We were short of people on the late shift and put more pressure on me to keep the job somehow moving, then when the guy came back from his holiday the poor sod collapsed and had another 3 weeks off work. So to say it has been stressful isn't a joke!

So it has taken a few weeks to catch up and to be honest I was coping with it all, keeping cheerful and not let things get to me, but the last couple of weeks suddenly have got to when I can't hold things together and have got to me, well that is how I feel although things have gone well and we caught up at work. It has just taken it's toll on me. I'm knackered just want to sleep, don't want to do anything but sit by the computer and just look at nothing all night. I've not been to the gym since my summer holiday and I can tell, my weight is increasing and I'M FED UP!

So I need to plan to go to the gym, get back into it, start getting back into shape and hopefully start to get back to my old self again. Wish me luck please!

5

No comments: