Tuesday 29 May 2007

Tattoos And Holidays




Well, Saturday went well and got ideas sorted for my back tattoo. The dragon is going to come down and wrap around my leg, sounds great but painfull! I am on holiday this week and the weather has been, so far awful. There has been 3 days of rain and tonight I managed to get out on my bike and go for a ride, it was cold though and typical me decide to go for a ride along the docks. It was great as I have never been around there before so it was interesting and new for me and will explore it more another day when it's warmer.




I decided to get a mohawk today. I used to have one a couple of years ago and I have been thinking about growing it back and today I went to a local hairdresser they had it done. I think they look great one they have grown a little longer to put gel in so a couple of months it will be long enough!
5

No comments: