Wednesday 14 January 2009

Cleat Sorting


I've been trying to sort out the cleats on my cycling shoes, I'm using SDP SL pedals on my road bike but they feel really different to my mountain bike. I think I'm gonna have to go out on the bike without my cycling shoes to get a feel of the bike first. It feels so different and I'm a little nervous as well as excited about going out on it. Once I'm riding it, I'm sure it will be great. I'm hoping to start the gym this week and start to lose the weight I have piled on again and have a fairly decent weight plus fitness level and I want to ride to Withernsea again and see how I feel. Last time I rode there it killed me and I've not attempted it again.


I've been put on a 4 day week again, we got told on Tuesday that it would start this week. I thought we might have got January out of the way first but no, it has surprised me how quick it has happened. Guess it will be the gym and riding for me on Fridays!
5

No comments: