Tuesday 5 January 2010

Back To Normal

I've gone back to work, I went back yesterday and it feels like I've never been from the place. You just don't realise that having a few days off work should rest, relax and recharge the old batteries and forget about work. But when you go back it is like jumpiong back into old habits, hitting the old routine and before you know it, the memories of a Christmas holiday are so distant. The weather hasn't been fantastic either, they are saying it is th worst winter in the UK for the last 25 years. I don't remember it being so icy for so long though. The roads are not too bad but the paths are really bad. I've not been out on my bike and I don't think I'll be going out this weekend as the bad weather is supposed to be here for another few days. Oh well, hopefully there'll be stuff to watch on the TV!

No comments: