Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New year to everyone out there, hope your year is going to be great! We stayed in last night, I don't really like New Years Eve so I'm happy to stay at home. I haven't made any resolutions for the last couple of years but this year I'm sort of thinking about some. The top one for me to to get fit this year, the fittest I have ever been. I'm really into cycling now and therefore I need to lose some weight and tone up. I'm just over 14st 3lbs right now and I would like to be 12.5st so that is my goal. I will be back to the gym, cycling and trying to start running again. The next one is to save money this year, I want a pair of Sidi cycling shoes which retail over £200 but they are the best. Also I want some Assos cycling clothes, which are really expensive too so I'm sorting stuff for Ebay and hopefully that will make me a little money towards the gear that I want. Also I need to get tattooed again as for the last 2 years I've not had the money to get my back finished and I want it done so I can start my leg. So watch this space!

No comments: