Thursday 9 May 2013

X-Ray Hopes

I had the X-rays taken on my knee on Wednesday morning, managed to get in 15 minutes earlier than the appointment time so I was more or less in and out of the hospital. I had to laugh to myself as, even though it was my knee getting an x-ray, I still had to change and put an hospital gown on even though I was stood up to get have the x-ray taken. It's going to be another 7-10 days before the doctor get's the results so I don't know how long it will take for the physio to get back in touch. They had the x-rays at the hospital as they were checking them before I got dressed, I could have taken them to my doctors and saved them the hassle. Also my knee was really hurting the night before the hospital visit so I really hope it shows in the X-ray!

5

No comments: