Sunday 5 January 2014

First Few Days Of The New Year

The first few days have been uneventful thankfully, but tomorrow is the start of a full week back at work. I need a haircut badly so I need to book in to get it cut. All the Christmas decorations are now back in the loft all packed and waiting for next Christmas. I seem to collect more and more Xmas decorations, ornaments ect but never seem to get them all out. I need to be firm with myself and get rid of the stuff that doesn't get used. I think there's at least 3 garlands, maybe 4 but only room for two!

The diet has sort of started today, well we are slowly stopping all the eating, or a lot of the sweets and cheese has gone finally. I have to slowly get into the idea of diet and also drag Vinny along with it too so he loses a bit of weight too! I'm just under 14 stone and I found a print out from this time 2012 and I was 12st 6lb which has depressed me a lot. I have been sorting all my clothes out today and have put the fitted tops and slim fitting stuff as I can't get into it or I really want to wear it when I get my shape back. There's low cut v t shirts and polo shirts that did look ok when I was a bit slimmer. Here's to 2014!

5

No comments: