Wednesday 18 April 2007

Healing




Time for a little more about me. I'm a Reiki healer. Reiki is hands on healing and the word means Universal Life Energy. It isn't attached to any belief system so anyone can recieve and learn Reiki, all you need is the desire to be healed. Reiki can help to heal all kinds of ailments being it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. It is amazing and so much has happened since I had my Reiki attunment it has changed my life and beliefs around for the good. I am currently level 3 Reiki and I plan to learn to become a master.

It has opened me up to understand about Spirit Guides, Angels, Spirits, it has got me interested in Buddishm and Spiritualism. I use crystals and a pendulum to communicate and use with Reiki and also to use with the chakra's in the body. All interesting stuff which I will tell more about!
5

No comments: