Wednesday 30 December 2009

Dentist Again

I'm off to the dentist later today. I broke a tooth on Christmas day whilst tucking into my Christmas dinner and I reckon they will pull it as it has been filled before. I really do not like going to the dentist as I have had loads of work done to my teeth when I was younger. I've had a brace twice and had perfectly healthy teeth taken out to fit it. Some of the pain I've had afterwards having had them cleaned or a filling so I am not of fan of dentists!
I've just got back home after going there and he's put a temporary filling in but I need to either get it filled or a crown put on but I don't know which is best. It will cost £50 for the filling or £200 of the crown. I will think about it and decide but whatever, I want to save this tooth!

No comments: