Monday 9 January 2012

I Promise To Update More Often

Yet again, the months roll past and I forget to update this blog, so I'm going to make more of an effort! Happy New Year too!

I had a pretty good but quiet Christmas which was really nice, plenty of days doing nothing, not having to worry about not doing anything. Vince spent Christmas with me this year which was great, especially after last years disaster Xmas, it was nice spending it with someone! As usual, the holiday soon past and it was back to work on the 4th of January, but it was nice to get back to work and get back to normal I guess. Back on the diet, back to the gym and lose the weight I'd put on over the Xmas period (don't we all).

I hurt my back at the gym on Friday night, Steve (my PT) helped to stretch out my back but I guess my muscles just went into spasm and that was it for the weekend. No cycling or gym for me, but I managed to walk it out after 2 painful days, today it seems like it is getting back to normal. I'm at the gym in an hour for another PT session, so we'll see what he has to say about how we can get things back to normal and quickly too! I don't want to stop doing what we are doing as it is working, the old body is in the best shape it has been in for years and I feel good too!

5

No comments: