Sunday 22 April 2012

The End Of The Weekend

It's been a funny old week. My back is better after last week, only 2 days of slight pain so me thinks that my back is getting stronger as the recovery period is getting shorter. Maybe one day I won't have back problems at all! My knees have been aching too, mostly my left one and I think it is a bit of rheumatism as it has been cold and wet yet again, I put a heat pack on my left knee and is a lot better now. Hopefully will soon go away and can get back to normal. I had a workout with Steve again today and worked our chests and a bit of back so everything is fine there! I'm going to try and get to the gym every day this week and start to get more muscle built. I got weighed at the gym and have stayed the same for weeks now around 78kg. I asked if this was right and Steve reckoned it was, he said that if I was losing weight then I'd need to eat more but seeing I'm staying the same then fat is being replaced by muscle. I sure hope so!

5

No comments: