Saturday 11 May 2013

Nice Day For A Ride

I went for a ride this morning, I was waiting for Vince to get back so we could go into town so I jumped on the bike and went out for an hour. My knee has been playing up again but has eased off a bit so I went to try it out. I did the usual route which I usually find helps blow the cobwebs off and today was no exception! It was sunny and warmish but the wind was quite strong so half the ride was ok and the rest was against a strong wind. Why can't I just have a good ride without killing myself due to a strong head wind. There was the road works too, which I had to ride as fast as I could so that I didn't stop the traffic behind me. I did enjoy the ride though and I hope that the weather is ok for me to go for a ride tomorrow, preferably without the wind!

5

No comments: