Sunday 14 October 2007

Latest Reiki - Seichem Level

On Saturday I took my latest Reiki level. This was Reiki - Seichem level 3 and the next level for me is Master level which won't be for a year or so. I have been doing this for almost 2 years to the date and the transformation of me and the way I think about things has been amazing and hopefully made me a better person. For me to explain everything that has happened to me would make me look like I've finally lost the plot but those who have done similar and had similar things happen to them will totally understand.

Today I rode to Withernsea which is a small seaside town about 20 miles East of Hull, I've not rode this far before or spent as long on the saddle as I did today and I can tell. It took me 2 hours to get there and a little longer getting home. When I got there it wasn't busy as the season has almost finished so most of it was shut and all I needed was a coffee but what cafe's were open were the ones where I couldn't take out a coffee and wasn't leaving my bike. So I spent just over 30 mins there and started riding home. so I did 40 miles and 4 hours cycling, wow just think of the calories burnt today. What makes me quite happy is how other road cyclists or mountain bikers always say Hi as they ride by, a mutual cycling acknowledgement I guess

5

No comments: