Wednesday 14 March 2012

Missing My Training And The Trainer

Steve, my trainer was injured playing football on Saturday and I got a text off him as we were due to train on Sunday saying he had done his ankle in and couldn't walk on it. This was about 7am, I'd been awake listening to my iPod anyhow but was still surprised about it, I wasn't going for a ride as I was thinking about what had been said on Friday night about too much cardio. So I went to the gym later and had a good workout and text Steve the next day and he had been given crutches, so it sounds like he is out of action for a while. It may sound selfish, but I'm really missing his workouts and him pushing me, I am trying as hard as I can to try and have a good workout, but the results will show soon I guess. I really hope he heals soon, I keep sending Reiki healing to him!

Talking of the gym, it was fairly busy tonight but managed to get on a bench, no matter what I did or where I stood I always seemed to be in the way, don't you hate that when it happens!

5

No comments: