Sunday 18 March 2012

In A Rut

I feel like I'm in a rut and I don't know what to do. All I seem to do is get up, go to work, come home and if not going to the gym, I go to bed. I can't wait for spring and the good sunny weather to get here so that I can go for a bike ride on an evening, or just not to feel so bloody cold! I've had a bit of a feeling down weekend, not like me but I guess we all feel like it sometimes!

Training is going well, I can see changes and I actually have abs and they are not disapearing either, I could see them through my shirt at the gym and that made me happy, all the hard work is paying off. Steve txt me to go training on Friday but to be honest I wanted to train by myself and told him I was busy to put him off, but hopefully we will start training again this week, I'll find out too what his plans are, to see if he is quitting or not! I've done 5 days at the gym but today I felt like I ran out of energy, I worked my shoulders and tried to do some ab work but the body said enough. I'm not at the gym tomorrow, well up to now I'm not as I want a day off unless we are training then I'll have Tuesday night off!

I really seem to have got the weight training bodybuilding bug, I bought another book and have dug out my other books and started to read them for any little bits of help I can find from them. Hopefully they will push me forward and guide me to the next level!

5

No comments: