Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Latest Gym Session

Been to the gym tonight with Steve. He officaly left Fitness First last week and I did wonder what would be happening with the training, he come up with some ideas and also a reduction in the money he was charging. Anyhow, Amanda at the gym said that she could sign him in the gym tonight so that's what we did and we are going to try it this way until something is said, also with my membership I can sign him in on a weekend. I really think he seems pretty keen on training with me, this is my problem, I lack self confidence and think that people don't always like me or just put up with me, but I am sure he must like working out with me, time will see I guess. I did give him the option of tellig me when he didn't want to do it anymore and not to feel obliged to carry on, if we finished I think I would look at another personal trainer,

Tonight I reached a personal best on the bench press, lifting 70kg for 6 reps, which doesn't sound a great deal but it is a lot to me and means a lot too! I am getting stronger and is such a confidence booster, except right now I'm knackered lol. I so much want to be bigger and more muscular, one day!

5

No comments: