Sunday 24 March 2013

Start Afresh!

Finally got to the gym today, first time at Xercise4less in Hull and it's not a bad gym. Luckily when I walked in Amanda from Fitness First was there and we talked a little then she showed me where the changing rooms where. The place is huge with a lot of equipment but as she says it get's really busy around 6-8pm so they will be the times to avoid unless I just go to do some cardio. So today was just to see what I can do and managed 10 minutes on the cross trainer and the same on the treadmill. I went on one of the machines to work my legs but with barely some weight on just to move the knees and my legs are really stiff. Whilst I was talking to Amanda she noticed I'm hobbling a little but now I think it is more of a protection thing rather than an actual pain, so I got to work on that.

I tried to do some rowing but that was making my knee crack and so I stopped doing it, but will try again as it didn't actually hurt. So I think I'll carry on doing what I did at the last gym, have a good session over the weekend on my back and chest when I can get to the equipment easier. So I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym and I have missed it too!

5

No comments: