Sunday 7 April 2013

Holiday Is Over

Been a nice week off this week, weather has been sunny but really cold until this weekend when it has started to warm up a little. It has been nice just relaxing and not doing a great deal, although it was a return to the gym this week. I've managed to do a full work out and even managed to run for a minute with no pain from my knee, obviously I didn't want to over do things so next week I'm gonna start pushing a little. This week was more of a get back into it and get used to the new machines at the gym. Some of them are quite different to what was at the old gym, but it's just a matter of getting used to them and also remembering what I used to do with my personal trainer!

Started to get some seeds planted this week too, got seedlings planted too, I just hope the weather warms up now and doesn't kill anything off. Last year the weather was pretty crap and hardly anything grew or like the tomatoes they just wouldn't turn red, stayed green and not even formed properly inside, so loads got thrown away.

So the plans for the next couple of weeks are to go to the gym on a night, see what it is really like, push myself a little with each visit there and hopefully strengthen the knee. I need to sort the diet out too, fine tune it a little as I haven't lost any weight this week, but I'm hopeful things will start to change again!

5

No comments: