Sunday 13 May 2007

The New Bike


I finally decided to buy the bike, I went out yesterday (Saturday) and bought it and got some new cycling shoes too. I had to leave it a couple of hours so they could check it for me and put my new pedals on (SPD's) which wasn't a problem as I had stuff to do in town. I walked it home and it just looks amazing!

I woke early this morning (Sunday Morning) and decided to put my gear on and try my new bike out. I still have my cold and still finding it hard to breath and cough all at the same time, plus riding my bike was pushing it a little. I got out my lycra gear out of the wardrobe and put it on, I've not worn this stuff for several years and it was great to wear it again. I decided to have a ride around then went to Cottingham which is a small village just outside of Hull. Wow the bike is amazing, it's fast and it is just great to have a bike that works again. I took my camera with me to get a couple of shots of the village and asked a passing guy if he would take a couple of photo's of me with my bike which he did. The photo's came out great so i'm really pleased.
5

No comments: