Wednesday 10 February 2010

Manchester Cold

Me and Vince went to Manchester on Saturday and I caught a cold there. I thought it was something to do with the air con in the Arnedale shopping centre as I started sneezing when we went in but fine when we came out of the place. The cold started to get worse on Saturday night and I felt pretty crap. Sunday we went to York and Scarboough and I just felt awful. The cold has stayed in my head affecting my sinuses. Monday when I went to work I just felt so ill and Tuesday I went to work but came home about 9am as I didn't have much sleep the night before and was in a lot of pain. That pissed me off as it was the first day off I've had in 3 years. The cold today is still here and not changed that much apart from I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I just want it to go for the weekend ao I can get out on my bike, but as I type this, it has started snowing again!

No comments: